We provide center-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment for children primarily diagnosed with autism throughout the greater Portland area. We serve a diverse population of children and young adults who require a variety of specialized instruction.
We are currently recruiting for creative, responsible, dynamic individuals to fill open 1:1 center sessions. This position includes direct implementation of client specific goals under the guidance of a supervising team.
Learn to Grow offers employees:
➢ Full-time, salaried ABA Intervnetionists
➢ Competitive employment packages (depending on experience/education)
➢ Possibility for BCBA/BCaBA supervision hours
➢ Varied clinical experiences across a range of ages and skill sets
➢ Opportunities for professional advancement
➢ A collaborative, creative environment, focused on each child as an individual
Responsibilities and Duties
• Implement behavior analytic procedures, such as discrete trial teaching, schedules of reinforcement, task analysis and other methods of applied behavior analysis, as directed by the Clinical Supervisor
• Conduct specific interventions that are intended to increase communication, self-help, social and play skills
• Increase familiarity and use of behavior analytic terminology
• Implement behavior reduction procedures as described in clients’ Behavior Plan, and/or Quick Reference Guide
• Keep clients engaged and motivated to learn
• Accurately and objectively record daily information on client progress
• Be receptive to and implement feedback and guidance provided regarding placement and procedures within the interventionist position
• Be courteous & professional with colleagues, clients, families, and other professionals
• Represent Learn to Grow and its mission statement in a positive light
• Be creative and persistent in providing natural learning opportunities
• Facilitate interactions with peers when providing community support
• Communicate confidentially and professionally with behavior analysts, teachers, parents, and staff
Qualifications and Skills
• Ability to pass national background check
• Reliable vehicle, proof of registration, valid driver’s license and auto insurance
• RBT certification strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in education, psychology, ABA, or related field
• Desire to be a part of a collaborative team of professionals with the drive to achieve positive outcomes
• Minimum of six months combined experience in Autism and/or other developmental disabilities
• Crisis intervention training preferred
• Ability to demonstrate excellent professional communication and customer service skills
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated to implement and learn more about Applied Behavior Analysis
• Be able to lift at least 50lbs. and participate in strenuous activity.
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A high sense of urgency and multitasking skills
• Reliable transportation and current automobile insurance
• Must be a team player
• Lifting up to 50lbs. and/participate in continuous or strenuous activities for up to 4 hours.
• Managing time, implementation of specified programs, daily data collection for targeted skills and communication with treatment team (written, verbal and/or in-person).
• Sudden movements, sitting or standing for extended periods of time, kneeling, bending, reaching, twisting and/or running.
Medical, dental, paid holidays, PTO and sick leave, and more.
Salary: $38,965.00 - $40,984.00 per year
This position is a salaried, exempt, and full-time position
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to the email linked below under the apply here button.